All online courses are provided by Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd.
This website is owned and operated by Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd . The company name will be referred to as “Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd” herewith.
Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd may change the content, which includes prices, offers and content at any time. We do not provide a warranty or guarantee of its accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance of information or content in the website. If there are errors in the information provided in the content of the website we expressly exclude liability for these inaccuracies, to the fullest extent that the law permits.
You can use any of the information or content at your own risk for which Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd will not be liable. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products you purchase are suitable to your current requirements.
All materials, which include copy, content, images, layout, graphics, design and appearance belong to Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd.
Any breach of these terms may result in a criminal offense being committed.
1. How to make a booking:
- Booking can be made online on our website https://opsbevents.com/ . The person making the booking must be at least 18 years old and by paying for the course accepts the terms and conditions. Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd states that by paying for a booking you have read the terms and conditions. You are also responsible for the accuracy of your personal details. Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd will only deal with you in the event of cancellations or disputes.
- You must make full payment at the time of booking. Enjoy Online Courses does not accept deposit or partial payments or installment payments. All payments not made with a debit card will be subject to a fee. Once your booking has been accepted you will receive an invoice within 24 hours from the time of purchase. Once that invoice has been generated a contract exists between you and Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd and all terms and conditions apply. Once you have received this invoice please go ahead and check it and inform us of any changes to personal details and contact information.
- Once Enjoy Online Courses has received you payment for the course Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd will email you a login username and password with 24 hours to allow you to access the course.
2. Price of Courses:
All prices that are advertised on our website are correct at the time of booking. However, Enjoy Online Courses reserves the right and discretion to change our prices at any time. Please check our website for up-to-date prices and special offers before you book.
Once you have paid for a course you will be sent email confirmation with 24 hours of payment. If you do not receive an email then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change any of its prices at any time.
3. Procedure for changing or cancelling a booking:
- Cooling off Period:
Consumer have the legal right to cancel the contract between you and Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd during the period of 7 days from date of the issue of the confirmation invoice, which is when the contract starts. This is known as the “cooling off period”. If you decide to cancel the course within this cooling off period then you must inform us within the 7 days of the confirmation invoice. Once we receive your written cancellation, in form of an email we will refund your course fees within 30 days.
Once you have completed the cooling off period of 7 days you will be under the full cancellation conditions of courses which are 100% non-refundable.
If you login to the Course you will be deemed to have started the course and will no longer be able to get a full refund, even if it within the 7-day period.
However, if you need to change the start date of a course for any other reason, our administrator will consider this, and you will be able to change the start date if agreed by our administrator.
- You must inform us of your intent to cancel by writing to email@example.com in the form of an email.
- . Once we have received your written cancellation letter we will refund you within 30 days of receiving your letter and deduct any credit card surcharge, if applicable.
- Once you have cancelled you booking your login details will be cancelled immediately.
4. Limitation of Liability
Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd does not accept any liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or disruption to travel services, weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods, sickness or force majeure. Such losses or additional expenses are your responsibility. Force majeure represents unusual or unforeseeable circumstances, which include: war, terrorist activities, riots, natural disasters or nuclear disasters such as fire, flood or adverse weather conditions.
If at any time, you are unhappy with the Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd service then please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible but no more than 14 days following the receipt of your complaint.
6. Accuracy of Marketing Materials
Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd makes every effort to ensure that the marketing material in our website is up to date and accurate. We take no responsibility for any information that is deemed incorrect and we will endeavour to do our best to inform you of any changes to the course. We reserve the right to change any of the information in our website at any time we feel appropriate.
7. The Law and its Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of and in connection with them or their subject matter (including no contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Malaysia Law and the Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising out of it.
8.Third Party Rights:
A person that has no connection to the course shall have no rights in the contract.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions:
Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change any of these conditions at any time deemed necessary to reflect current market and economic conditions.
If any party finds any of the terms and conditions in this document to be deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable then these parts will be deleted while the other parts of the terms and conditions will be deemed valid.
11. The Course:
The Course and the relevant login details are solely for your use. Another party cannot use these details.
12. Acceptance of these terms and conditions:
By reading these terms and conditions, verbally agreeing on the telephone or making payment on the website you are accepting all terms and conditions of Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd
All disputes, complaints and changes can be made in writing to email@example.com
Please be aware that we do our best to respond to contact emails as quickly as possible. This includes emails sent to us by firstname.lastname@example.org and any of the forms on our website. We have very high customer service expectations and will endeavour to reply to your contact email within 24 – 48 Hours after receipt of your email. We would also like to make you aware that sometimes spam filters do not allow our emails into your system. Please check your junk/spam folders and the settings on your Email Client. Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd does not take responsibility for you not receiving emails due to filters/junk or spam folders on your Email Client.
We often experience very high call volumes and we would like to make it clear that if we cannot answer your telephone call we ask that you contact us by email and we will endeavour to get back to you by email within 24-48 Hours after receiving your email.
14. Controlling your Personal Information:
Please be aware that you as an individual can choose to allow your personal information to be used by businesses at any time. You can manage your preferences and computer systems to disable setting on your personal computer.
15. Once you accept the following Terms and Conditions you enter a contract between Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd and yourself.
Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change any of the content, material, prices, offers or time period of the courses at any time. We advise you to read and accept the terms and conditions at the time of booking.
All material on this website is owned by Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd. This includes all material, video and audio, graphics, content, design, appearance. As per the Terms and Conditions no material on this website or related courses can be copied or reused by anyone without the permission of Offshore Professionals Sdn Bhd.